Sunday, June 27, 2010

Things I Did

Hello. Again. It's been a long time yeah. I always busy doing a lot of things and I forgot to post something here. I'm sorry bloggie. I just don't know what to say really. My English are sucks during this holidays because I seldom practiced it with my friends. So forgive me if I lost in the jungle of words. So today I want to share some pictures I took during me and my friends did a few weeks back. I know you can see my pictures in my Facebook, but for the record, I still want to share something here because it's not fair for my blog aite? :)

Activity : Gunung Gading Trip
Venue : Gunung Gading National Park, Lundu














Activity : Rugby Games Titans Vs Sharks
Venue : Kolej Abdillah Rugby Field








Activity : Motorcycle Photoshoot
Venue : Bandar Baru Semariang








There were a lot of activities I did other than this but unfortunately my Dragon gotta go to hospital for services. So, no pictures for that activities. Sorry. So, that's all. I cannot describe in words what I did. I only have pictures that spills out everything. :)

No comments: