Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Pictures

I have nothing to post. Feeling bored to post a new post her. So, I just want to put a few pictures I had taken using camera. Feel free to comment.

This picture was taken at KTM Batu Gajah during my trip to KL last week. Just snap the picture randomly. With simple editing and play with the colour tone, this is the result. :)

This pics is quite noisy because I snapped this pictures at night with low light ISO. I have to pump my ISO to 400. The place was at the bridge of Bukit Bintang Monorail Station. Again, I edited this pics with the colour tone only. :)

The place was at KLCC. I took this pics while waiting for my friends bought their drinks after walked from Times Square to KLCC. I took this picture randomly. That's why the girl's picture is not taken fully. Sorry for that. I'm still learning using the camera actually. :)

That's all. Enjoy. Feel free to comment ok? :)

No comments: