Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nostalgia

I don't know why.
Today I feel a bit strange and sentimental a little bit.
I woke up in the morning and went to Ipoh.
This strange feeling came to me yesterday actually.


I feel... Sadness...

Missing a place...
Missing the old good times...
Missing the place I grew up...
I miss my old home..
I miss my old grandpa's and grandma's house..
Oh~ I really miss the old times...

I went to my grandparents' house this morning. Just to visit only. Nothing much.

I also visited my old "tadika". My old "sekolah agama" which i used to study in the morning before I'm going to my first primary school. Almost 6 months I'm in my old hometown but I never visited my old grandpa's house.
I know they were already gone years ago... I'm sorry atuk and nenek... I'm really sorry... :(



Tadika Islam Ghufran, Manjoi, Perak.

The picture above is my former "tadika". Tadika Islam Ghufran, Manjoi, Perak. I entered this place when I was 6 years old I think. Last time I visited this place, it was never this good. It's still fresh in my mind I used to cry when I first entered this place. I still remember I used to play with my old friends in the mosque compound. It is now so beautiful full with children want to learn and meet new people.


Sekolah Agama Rakyat, Kampung Dato Ahmad Said, Perak.

This place has it's own story. When I entered the primary school, I also entered this school. It's a "sekolah agama" which I used to study arabic, tajwid and also learn to read the al-Quran. It's now changed a lot. From an old wooden school, now it's has been upgrade to a new building.

Now, I want to show u the picture of my old grandpa's house. Visiting this place makes me want to cry but I don't. This place seems so old because there is nobody wanted to stay in this house.










See. Before I moved to Sarawak, this place was never look like this. This is a mess. I really miss this place. That's why I came to this place again just to see what happened. I don't know what say here. There are lots of changes here.

But...
This house bring so much memories to me and my family especially my late Tok and Nenek.
That's all I want to say. Al-Fatihah to Allahyarham Haji Abdul Mutalib Bin Abdul Rahman and Hajjah Sarinah Bt. Sahit. Thanks for taking good care of me while I stayed with both of you. I'll never forget all the memories we had together when both of you. Thanks and I'm so sorry if I had done bad things to you.

Semoga Allah kurniakan rahmat dan letakkan Tok and Nenek dalam kalangan orang-orang yang beriman.


Al-Fatihah :(

No comments: