Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Family

Hello! This is my 2nd post of the day and I want to show some pics in this post.
:)


From Left : Nurhaziqah Norani, Faridah Hanam, Ahmad Zakwan, Nuradzrina Norani, Norani

This picture was taken on our family trip to Kuala Terengganu to visit my sister and also celebrating Aidiladha for the first time in this place.

As you can see, the smallest one is my little sister, Nurhaziqah
Norani, Faridah Hanam is my mother and Norani is my father. My 2nd sister is Nuradzrina Norani, standing beside my papa. My 1st sister was not here. So sad. :(


Pasar Payang, Kuala Terengganu

This picture was taken at Pasar Payang, Kuala Terengganu. This is the place for shopping batik.


Papa and mama

This was taken by my sister in front of the mosque after finished praying for solat sunat Aidiladha.


Sweet sour fish

Delicious? Of course! :)

Nuradzrina Norani and Nurhafidza Hanim

On the right is my 1st sister. She's now working at KL.
:)

Nurhaziqah Norani and Me

Are we looked the same? Haha. This picture was taken on the last 2 years of Aidilfitri at my village. Pretty in purple. :)

So, that's all for today. Good night and tata!

-ahmadzakwan-

No comments: