Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What is this?


What is this? Look delicious. Hmm.

This one? What is this? It is bamboo? What is inside the bamboo?

Mmmmm. Yummy!

I can't stand the deliciousness of this curry! Waaa. :(

This thing called me yesterday and said, "Mooooo~"


This little thing too. Mooooo~

And I said to this two things,
"I want to go home!!"
Hari Raya Aidiladha is coming soon. The people of V6 are ready to go back home and evacuate this place.
I miss celebrating aidiladha with my family in Kuching. Waaa. I want to go home! I want to eat mama's rendang, chicken curry, ketupat and also lemang.
When will I will be back? Hmmm.
Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha.

p/s-Congratulation to my Matriculation friends for their result. Good luck and all the best! :)


3 comments:

ILY said...

wah.lapar aku tgk:D

atiqaaskan said...

selamat hr raya! wan, xbalit kah?

Ahmad Zakwan said...

eqa-mek xbalit tqa..raya d perantauan.. haha
ili-ko balik xpelaa~ aku dok sini jer..